10 Perfect Finger Food Ideas For Your Next Stag Weekend Party
A perfect stag weekend party isn’t complete without the perfect food. No one wants his lads to go mad hungry during a stag party, ye? Make it easy and check out these 10 finger food stag party ideas that you can try. All are easy to make!
1. Chicken Wings
Add an extra kick to your stag party with some spicy chicken wings that will make your taste buds bend, a true fit for a king! Make sure to get that crispy skin, toss ‘em with your sweet and spicy sauce, and dip it with a dippy favourite dip – blue cheese! And close the deal with a Guinness that will make ‘ye dance a jig!
- 1 kg Chicken wings
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ cup BBQ Sauce (or your choice of sauce)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, put together the oil and all the seasonings.
- Throw in the chicken wings and coat them in the spice seasoning.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken wings on it and bake for 25-30 minutes, checking and flipping halfway through.
- Remove the wings and brush them with your choice of sauce.
- Put it back in the oven and cook for another 5-10 minutes for a caramelized texture.
- Serve best when hot!
2. Deviled Eggs
There’s nothing quite like a good deviled egg on a stag weekend! A crowd-pleaser because it’s filling and delicious – not to mention how easy it is to make. You can even put anything in it. (Sky’s the limit!) Oh! Don’t forget the Irish flair! Spicy mustard and paprika! Here’s a simple recipe you can try:
- 6 large eggs (upscale the recipe if need to)
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ white vinegar, ⅛ tsp black pepper, ⅛ tsp salt (seasoning)
- Paprika (for garnish, optional)
- Prepare and peel hard boiled eggs.
- Slice them in half, horizontally, and remove the yolks.
- Place the yolks in a bowl and mix with mayonnaise, mustard, and seasonings.
- Mash all together until you get a smooth mixture.
- Put an even amount of the mixture into each egg white.
- Sprinkle paprika on top for garnish.
For your next stag weekend, you better grab some nachos. These crispy crisps added with some shredded cheddar are like a blarney kiss. Then, some good ‘ol spice salsa that sure caused a ruckus. And if that’s not enough for ya, you gotta add some fiery jalapeños and top it off with some cream to make your stag party a dream come true.
Try preparing this easy snack by following the recipe below:
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- ½ jalapeño peppers
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or more because it’s cheese!)
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Bake the tortilla chips with the shredded cheddar cheese on top and all the chopped vegetables and tomatoes.
- Bake it for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro if you want to.
- Get a dollop of sour cream on top or your choice of dip.
4. Spring Rolls
Stag Party Ideas – Fresh Spring Rolls for a Stag Weekend Carrick on Shannon
Grab one and go! Easy to make, easy to eat. Spring rolls are a perfect stag party finger food. Go crazy with its filling by adding some tofu, veggies, and your choice of protein. Healthier indeed! And don’t forget the sauce!
We like it crispy, so check this crispy spring rolls recipe.
- ¼ kg ground pork (This amount can make 12 spring rolls.)
- 12 spring roll wrappers
- ½ cup carrots, cabbage (equally measured, shredded)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce, cornstarch, fish sauce
- Oil for frying
- In a large bowl, add the ground pork, the vegetables, and the seasoning. Mix until well combined.
- Lay a spring roll and put a good amount of the pork mixture. Fold each side as you go to seal the spring roll.
- Heat the oil in the pan.
- Fry the spring rolls for two minutes each side or until crispy.
- Pat try for any excess oil.
- Best with some sweet chili sauce or any sauce desired.
5. Sliced Brisket Beef
Ultimate ‘man’s food’? Ye lads will grab ‘em go – sliced brisket beef for the win! Every man likes a good piece of meat. Eat it with your favourite booze and give your stag party a boost!
Trust us. This recipe might look simple, but this is all you need.
- 1-2kg of beef brisket
- ½ cup beef broth
- For the spice mixture: 2 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, !/2 tsp onion powder, thyme, dried oregano
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the spice mixture ingredients.
- Rub it all over the brisket, coating it evenly.
- Heat the oil in a pot over medium-high heat.
- Sear the brisket on both sides until browned. (approx. 5-6 minutes each side)
- Pour the broth into the pot, cover the lid, and place in the oven for 3-4 hours until tender.
- Remove it from the oven, and give it 10-15 minutes of rest.
- Slice and serve hot.
6. Pigs in a Blanket
Look at that piece of meat! Rolled in a cozy bacon sheet covered with all the goods of that tasty oil! Pigs in a blanket is such an irresistible stag party finger food that makes you drool like a fool. You gotta try this!
Here’s our recipe to try:
- Ready-made crescent roll dough
- 8 hot dogs or sauce of choice
- Mustard and ketchup for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Get a piece of the crescent dough and roll a hot dog on it.
- Place the pigs in a blanket on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard.
7. Bite-sized Quiches
Your lad needs some of that ol’ favourite quiche. Quiches are the perfect pie snacks, especially with those crispy edges! And let me tell ya, if you try it, you’ll never go back. Perfect for that stag party you’ve been dreaming of!
Try it out with this simple recipe:
- Puff pastry sheet
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ ham or sausage, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil or cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the pastry sheet with a cookie cutter (or to your preferred size)
- Place the cut pastry sheet in a mini cookie tin, brushed with oil or cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg and milk.
- Add the cheese, ham, salt, and pepper. Mix together.
- Spoon the mixture into the cookie tin (just to get ‘almost’ to the rim)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until turned golden brown.
8. Mini Burgers
Speaking of bite-sized, nothing beats the Kings – the mini burgers! Rich in all the components of a regular burger, mini burgers are more on-the-go and the perfect finger food for your stag party. You’ll never run out of energy to do the stag party pranks and games with the lads!
Same as the regular burger, here’s the recipe for your min burgers:
- ½ kg ground beef
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1//4 breadcrumbs
- 8 mini burger buns
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, all the seasoning and sauce until well-incorporated.
- Out of it, make 8 portions for the small patty.
- Heat the oil until hot, then add the mini burger. Just until it’s browned.
- Cook the patties in the oven. When cooked, assemble the burgers.
9. Stuffed Mushrooms
So here’s the real treat. Stuffed mushrooms are such an eye-catcher. They can be big or small and can be filled with your lads’ favourite meat and cheese. Be prepared to dip ‘em with sauce that you will never forget, oh so grand. (Tip: Try with red wine, too, for the best stag party experience!)
Make sure to copy this simple recipe below:
- 12-15 large white mushrooms
- Filling: ½ cup bread crumbs, ½ cup grated parmesan cheese. 2 cloves minced garlic, 2 tbsp chopped parsley, ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, mix together all the filling ingredients.
- Clean the mushroom with a damp paper towel and cut off the stems.
- Stuff the mushroom with the filling mixture.
- Bake the stuffed mushroom in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the filling is cooked.
- Serve best while hot.
10. Sushi Rolls
Not your ordinary Irish stag party finger food, but this one will make you mad (only in a grand way). Sushi rolls might be new for ye taste buds, but it will surely make a happy bud. Grab one and taste the freshness of salmon with a bite of that spicy wasabi. A perfect stag party kicker food to make an unforgettable stag weekend with your lads!
Make sure to prepare the ingredients for this tasty sushi roll recipe.
- 2 cups sushi rice
- 4 sheets nori seaweed
- 4 oz smoked salmon or shrimp, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
- 2 ¼ cups water
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Toppings and sauce: soy sauce, wasabi, pickled ginger
- Cook the rice.
- Mix and dissolve- the rice vinegar, sugar and salt, in a small pan over medium heat.
- Spread rice on a sheet of nori, top with salmon or shrimp, avocado (or other vegetable of choice)
- Roll and slice into pieces.
The Cherry on Top
These 10 finger foods are bang on chef’s kiss, but the true cherry on top is the memory that you’ll share with your lads. Y’all want to make the best memories with your close lads, especially during the groom-to-be’s last days of being single. So, prepping even the smallest details matters.
Those who served must be served! So, if y’all want the perfect finger food, we got it all for you! Our stag party packages are gonna serve you exactly what you need. Check out these Carrick on Shannon Stag packages to get the perfect stag party for your groom-to-be lads.